Here at Honesty Dental Care Ltd, we take your privacy very seriously. If we ask for certain personal information, please be assured that it will only be used in line with this privacy statement (detailed criteria follows). Our practice complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act that ensures all personal information about you is processed fairly and lawfully. You have the right of access to the data that we hold about you. For copies of your personal data, please contact Carole Denny, our Patient Liaison Coordinator.
What we collect
It’s likely we’ll need the following information for our records – all of which we’ll only use to provide a service that’s right for you.
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a more tailored service. Typical uses are:
- To update internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To provide you with information about new products, special offers or other information which is relevant to you (via email)
- To conduct research – we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail to help develop our practice as well as using this information to customise the website according to your interests.
All your information is completely secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have taken the most up-to-date measures to ensure suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure your information.
We want to make sure we’re giving you information that’s relevant to you. Cookies help us do that as they provide us with data which can help us improve our site (by showing us things like which pages are being read the most etc).
You’re completely free to accept or decline cookies, but you’ll find that most web browsers automatically accept cookies – although you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you do, this just means you might not get the best from our website.
NB: A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
To help you, we’ve contained links to other websites of interest. Just be aware that once you’ve used these links to leave our site we have no control over that other website. As such, we can’t be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites. Please just check each site’s privacy statement and see if you’re happy with it.