We are a family run fully private Dental Practice based in West Yorkshire.
Our journey began seven years ago when we decided to set up a squat practice, we began with a dentist, receptionist and a couple of nurses, we are now a team of eighteen consisting of a consultant Orthodontist, Implantologist/Oral surgeon, two hygiene/therapists and two general dental surgeons.
We are proud to have won the BDA Best Practice of the year together with many Private and Aesthetic Dentistry awards. We combine the very latest digital technology CAD/CAM, waterlase and diode lasers with outstanding customer service.
Our senior partner is a member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is an Ivoclar mentor. Our younger partner and associate both have fellowships and masters.
We have just recently passed our CQC inspection and BDA Good Practice.
We encourage peer review between all our dentists and staff and regularily engage in discussions for complex case combining all our clinicians in multi-disciplinary dentistry.
Our expansion has meant we are now in a position to re-locate into a bespoke new building to accommodate our growing patient base and a new member of our team would enhance our journey.
We are now seeking an associate dentist who can help aid us in our growth plans:
As a dentist, you’ll need to:
- educate patients on oral healthcare
- examine teeth, diagnosing dental conditions using tools such as x-rays
- assess treatment options and agree treatment plans with patients
- carry out agreed clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease
- maintain patients’ dental records
- recruit, train and manage staff
- oversee budgets and maintain stocks of equipment
- market services to potential clients.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3/4years experience in private dentistry, have a strong CPD record and post-grad training together with an enthusiasm for all aspects of private dentistry.
Initially the position would be on a part-time basis with scope to increase to full-time. If you are interested, please forward your CV to us by email.